- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing Under the Data Protection Directive, collecting and processing the personal data of individuals is only legitimate in one of the following circumstances laid down by Article 7 of the Directive:
- Where the individual concerned, (the 'data subject'), has unambiguously given his or her consent, after being adequately informed; or
- if data processing is needed for a contract, for example, for billing, a job application or a loan request; or
- if processing is required by a legal obligation; or
- if processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interest of the data subject, for example, processing of medical data of a victim of a car accident; or
- if processing is necessary to perform tasks of public interests or tasks carried out by government, tax authorities, the police or other public bodies; or
- if the data controller or a third party has a legitimate interest in doing so, as long as this interest does not affect the interests of the data subject, or infringe on his or her fundamental rights, in particular the right to privacy.
- It shall be noted that Article 8 prohibits the processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and the processing of data concerning health or sex life unless one of the exception criteria is met.
Agenor are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil the terms of a contract between us.
Your personal data will only be processed on the basis of your consent or some other legitimate basis, laid down by law, either in this Regulation or in other Union or Member State law as referred to in this Regulation, including the necessity for compliance with the legal obligation to which the controller is subject or the necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address provided below.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. If you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Should we ever collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Agenor will only permit transfer of personal information outside of the EU if the recipient complies with EU2015 – GDPR and in particular, the terms of the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement of 2nd Feb 2016.
In order to use certain features of the Agenor website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address and explicit consent). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required. We will not collect or process your personal information without your consent.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following links useful:
We may share aggregated demographic information with our associates, partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner or associate with another party to provide specific services.
When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.